Paris

Ahhh, Paris.....we arrived safely this AM and enjoyed a bit of sightseeing and then took a Seine River dinner cruise. Tomorrow, we have a full day of sightseeing planned including lunch at the Eiffel Tour, The dinner tonight consisted of a tomato pesto something or other I was not willing to try, main entree was duck....which I tried, but am currently eating a Big Mac (darn Americans!) while watching the World Cup, and a fruit tart for dessert. Erin enjoyed the meal and Bryan loved the duck (he thinks it was French Chicken), he enjoyed his own, and most of Julie and mine!
Tomorrow I will give some history of this city. I am continuing to be amazed at how old these landmarks are and how great shape they remain. In our “throw away” society, it’s nice to see buildings which have sustained throughout the ages.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At sea

Paris