Napoli (Naples)
The home to pizza!
We found the place where Margherita pizza was first made......but unfortunately we were there about 3 hours to early. As Kevin says, “this family has a lot of inertia “, well today we were too quick. So, rather than waiting that long, we had Sorrento’s pizza on the ship. Although the pizza was good, I am sure it didn’t hold a candle to the one we would have had in Naples...oh well, luckily during my last visit, I did get a pizza in Naples. We walked around for a little in Naples, but didn’t spend much time away from the ship today. This stop is also the one for both Pompeii and Capri. We have done both of those, so we decided to enjoy the ship. My Dad did finally get a jacket he has been looking for.
Bryan kept us in stitches as normal, this time doing an impression of a really neat detective store in town.
While in town we wanted to get to the church which was very close, unfortunately there was some type of protest going on and with all the police around, we opted to keep our distance and just say some prayers.
Here is another picture from a site in Naples
Here are a few more from our shop.
Probably no post tomorrow as we are cruising all day, unless I see something great, so Ciao for now and will say Bonjour fromParis on Sunday....if I can find internet!







Comments
Post a Comment