Roma

Ahh....Rome...not too much needs to be said. The Eternal City! My parents, Bryan AKA Scoop, and I took the Roma Express from Civitavecchia into Rome for a day of sightseeing while Kevin, Julie, and Erin took a guided tour to hit the major spots in Rome. After getting to Rome, we took a Hop on Hop off tour and visited Trevi Fountain, McDonalds, the Colosseum, and of course Vatican City and St. Peter’s Square....we even saw the Pope saying Mass on the big screen! I had already seen the major sites thanks to John Karavage, Cindy Hitz, and the 80 students/parents, and other chaperones from PHS a few years ago, so it was nice to spend some time just walking this incredible city. I am always amazed at how these buildings have survived the years. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Tomorrow is Naples...the only thing on our list...pizza from the home of pizza! It will be nice to have a relaxing day after 2 very hot and busy ones.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paris

At sea

Paris